Location: France HQ - Meudon
Job Code: 196
NETSIZE company Gemalto is the No. 1 in Europe for consumer and professional mobile solutions. Netsize is a communication service provider and mobile commerce. Netsize solutions include mobile messaging services through SMS and MMS in 160 countries, mobile payment services through a billing based on the operator id (Premium SMS, MMS and WAP) in 22 countries, and management platforms mobile content, with editing tools to manage messaging services and mobile internet portals.
With 200 employees in 11 offices worldwide, Netsize solutions based on a robust technology infrastructure and a strong expertise in marketing field, allowing it to effectively support the deployment worldwide.
Netsize offers you the opportunity to participate in the future of the mobile industry. Your ideas, your energy and motivation will make the difference.
Gemalto (Euronext NL 0000400653 GTO) is the world leader in digital security with 2009 revenues of € 1.65 billion, over 10,000 employees operating out of 75 offices, and research and service in 41 countries . Gemalto is at the heart of our digital society evolving. The freedom to communicate, travel, shop, bank, entertain, and work-anytime, enjoyable and secure - anywhere, any time - now occupies a major place in the wishes and expectations of consumers.
Based at Netsize in the Finance Department and Chief Accountant attached to France, your missions will involve various subsidiaries Netsize why you carry out various accounting work on the business side:
• Automatic integration and / or manual costs and revenues related to business in the ERP, including provisions made monthly traffic and scaling of these elements with the accounting and justification of balance sheet accounts receivable;
• Entering receipts and customer / supplier accounts and lettering auxiliary customers and suppliers related to business compensation;
• Data communication business and provisions for external accounting firms
• Monitoring overheads excluding business related to the Dutch branch determination and monthly allowances;
• Monitoring of supplier payments to perform
bank reconciliations •
• Determination of provisions related to overhead
lift • monthly reporting in the consolidation tool
• Monitoring of accounting data in connection with external firms
Your job will require good coordination between accounting and business contacts contacts at headquarters and subsidiaries. Fluency in English is mandatory (oral and written).
• BTS minimum Accounting
• You have significant experience in general accounting (preferably English-speaking environment) if possible supplemented by a firm experience (minimum 2 years experience).
• Your organization, your sense of priorities, your ability planning and your discipline, and a good relationship are assets to succeed in your missions.
• You will be working with different services in France and abroad (ADV, accounting firms, Treasury, etc.). Good communication skills are essential. You also have the taste of teamwork.
• Knowledge of a necessary (ERP Navision, SAP preferred).
• Good knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, etc.).
• Fluency in written and spoken English is indispensable.