To complete repairs related to the maintenance of equipment.
Capable of learning and developing the necessary skills to perform the job adequately.
Ability to read blue prints and fabricate according to those prints.
Ability to operate or learn welding, operate press brake, plate rolls, angle and channel rolls, and shear.
Fabricate and operate all equipment in a safe manner using all required safety equipment to comply OSHA and company policies.
Ability to run stainless, aluminum, steel and pvc piping.
The position is responsible for the quality of the fabrication product.
Ability to wire or learn 120, 240 and PLC wiring.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves heavy manual labor.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
- Must be able to determine how to weld/repair equipment in the most effective manner.
- Must determine safest method of performing job. Must be able to work in reflected heat of welding equipment
- Required Experience
High School Diploma or GED
1-3 years of technical school or trade school preferred
1-3 years on the job fabrication experience preferred
Hebron, Ohio, United States