Data Scientist Required.
Monitise is the largest Mobile Money specialist in the world with a single-minded and realistic vision: to make money totally mobile across the globe. Listed in 2007, British PLC Monitise has global reach. With operations in the UK, the US, India and Asia Pacific, it has created one of the most extensive and successful mobile banking, payments and commerce services in the world.
Monitise provides services to more than 300 financial institutions and has partnerships with most UK high street banks. It also has strategic partnerships with Visa Europe, Visa Inc., RBS Group and FIS to create and deliver their Mobile Money services in developed and developing markets.
Monitise are looking to recruit a Data Scientist for our London Office.
Some key responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsible for the constant testing, measurement, optimization and refining of propositions through the building and training of analytically models
- Deployment of data mining techniques to discover and identify actionable patterns in data and develop hypotheses and models.
- Design hypothesis tests, oversee execution, and perform rigorous statistical evaluation of the results to produce actionable insights.
- Support the key relationships with 3rd party data and analytics software partners, in concert with aligned partner functions.
- Specification of data/analysis requirements to the product team, including translation of business needs to technical requirements and implementation
- The successful candidate will be expected to be an active influencer within the wider Monitise community.
- The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- A minimum of 3-4 years in a data mining/analysis role in a consumer facing business
- University degree (or equivalent) required. Maths, Statistics or Computer Science degree a major plus
- Knowledge of Business Analytics
- Mobile commerce (Finance/Retail) industry experience a major plus
- If you are interested in applying for this role please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note Monitise experience large volumes of applications for various positions within the organisation and as such can’t guarantee specific feedback to all. If we would like to progress we will be in touch, if you have not heard from us within two weeks please assume at this moment we will not be progressing your application but will keep you in mind for any future vacancies and contact you if anything suitable arises.