Simple cover letter for job application is making first impression on interviewer. its describe the highlight of the pivot information about you and title job. Hence try to merge the information very simple, short and point to point. That will be give you an advantage before the interview start.
What to Include in a Covering Letter?
1. In the covering letter, describe source of the information about job vacancy.
2. Describe the job title - or name of vacancy.
3. Describe the information about you. Why you are interested in this job.
4. Show your confident about the job and your experience for particular subject in this phase of paragraph. It should be short, and sweat off course.
5. Request to employer for the job, it is very important to show your high interest for work.
See below sample format of covering letter:
Example Covering letter
Human Resources Department,
New York, USA
With reference from some reliable sources, it is known that there is a vacancy in your organization for _________________________. I would like to apply for same post. Sir, if I will get opportunity than I will do my best try to satisfy my superior with my integrity and hard work. Please give me an interview call so that I can perform myself at your place.
Waiting for your earliest reply.