Resume of software engineer fresher
RESUME FOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER CUM HARDWARE ENGINEER
Name: CHIRAG PATEL
DOB: 22 July 1983
Citizen of: India
ZZZ Company Ltd, Place, India – ( 2001-2006 )
SOFTWARE CUM HARDWARE ENGINEER
· Handling more than 50 terminals.
· Consulting with administrative and technical staff.
· Determining system definations.
· Software requirement specification, collection and analysis.
· Daily database backup (SQL).
· Controling system access and security.
· Providing voice and text transmition.
· Coordinating protocols for operation.
· Monitoring and optimising system performance.
· System failures.
· Data backup.
· Testing new equipments and systems.
· Validating error solving in ERP.
· Managing Report Generation with Crystal 8.5.
· Software installation such as Windows Server 2003, SQL Server 2000, Windows XP, Windows NT.
· Hardware installation such as printer, modem, scanner, network card.
· Interacting with the end user for continuous improvement in the project of ERP.
· Collecting software requirement specification (SRS).
· Database handling, give user rights on system.
· Systems Maintenance.
· Purchasing raw materials like carbon seamless tubes and pipes from overseas countries such as Germany and China.
· Prepararing invoice to customers.
· Interfacing with external implementation resources for all planning and implementation efforts.
· Interfacing with Software Project Supplier regarding improvement of the project and coordinating the result of the progress in progress report.
· Coordinating with the software engineers from the project supplier.
· Handling Database – DBA (Database Administrator).
Tools used for hardware installation
· Thumb Attindence machine
Software and resources:
· Commercial Application Development using ORACLE DEVELOPER 2000 – Ivan Bayross
· PC Software – RK Taxali
· System analysis and design (SAD) – Shelly, Cashman, Roesen Black.
· Software engineering – Pankaj Jalote.
· Reference books like PC Software by RK Taxali published by Tata McGraw Hill.
· Bootable CDs of various operating systems.
· Operating system CDs.
· Software manuals and help files
· Microsoft Windows handbook
· Microsoft Office installation and user manual
· Microsoft Exchange Server manual
· Windows NT handbook
· Microsoft Technet CDs
For more resume format please visit http://myjobsresumes.blogspot.com
You also like :