Date: 24, April 2012
IT - Problem Manager in Tampa, Florida
The Problem Manager will ensure the successful execution of the Problem Management Process and the adherence to Problem Management policies. Design, implement and manage the Problem Management process and ensures that services are restored as quickly as possible.
The Problem Manager should be able to accomplish the following:
• Design, implement and manage the Problem Management process including creating and updating all Problem Management documentation.
• Conducting awareness campaigns and training on the Problem Management process
• Manage all Major Problem Analysis
• Carrying out Major Problem Reviews
• Ensure the adherence to Problem Management Process and Policies
• Assists in investigating and resolving incidents.
• Works hand in hand with the Incident Manager, other ITSM process managers, and operational managers.
• Ensures that knowledge bases are up to date and fully utilized
• Audit of the Problem Management Process to support Continual Service Improvement
• Produce management reports and information based on organizational needs
• Bachelor's Degree in CRM, or related field.
• ITIL v3 Foundations
• 15+ years of IT experience
• MS/MA in an IT field
• USSOCOM experience
• ITIL® V2 Practitioner Certification in Support and Restore (IPSR)
• or ITIL® V3 Operational Support and Analysis Intermediate Certification recommended
• Private industry IT experience
• Strong understanding of other ITSM processes
• Good knowledge of the IT supported Customer services
• Good knowledge of the IT supplied services supporting the Customer services
• Familiarity with integrated ITSM tools and applications
• Excellent knowledge of Service Desk, helpdesk, call center environments (preferably in a management role)
• Strong management skills
• Able to multitask and prioritize
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Mentoring and leadership skills
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management
• Great communicator
• Great problem solving skills
• Out of the box thinker.
• Good understanding of business fundamentals
Security Clearance Level Top-Secret
Security Clearance Basis Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
Security Clearance Polygraph None
Job ID Number 198343
Job Function Information Technology
Potential for Deployment No
APPLY FOR IT-PROBLEM MANAGER