Submit your Resume
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Division : El Paso, TX - Manufacturing Facility
Location : El Paso TX US 79912 7800 Trade Center
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Category : Engineering
Job Description :
2.0 Essential Functions:
Research and Development
1. Assist with the release to production process for new products, as directed by the Engineering Mgr.
2. Responsible for meeting the documentation criteria for product released to production.
3. Coordinate outside resources/departments regarding information and problems in prototype construction.
4. Work directly with the design engineers developing a design for manufacturing process (DFM).
5. Responsible for troubleshooting and failure analysis for new circuit PCBA’s as required.
6. Develop the PCBA and the final test procedures for new products.
7. Coordinate the release of the new test procedures and coordinate with Design Engineering.
8. Submit engineering change requests to improve the electrical test process on an as required basis.
9. Reduce process related costs by 5% per annually.
10. Create ECR’s and update support documentation, as required.
11. Ensure that all documentation is accurate and up to date related to the electrical manufacturing and test process.
12. Assists engineering staff in the evaluation and correction of manufacturing issues for released product.
13. Evaluates components for product application and make recommendation if components are noncompliant.
14. Provide engineering specific documentation support to all departments.
3.0 Additional Responsibilities:
4.0 Education, Knowledge, Skills, Training, and Experience:
1. A Bachelor’s degree in electronics or electrical engineering (BSEE).
2. Computer literacy, proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
3. Must be able to read and interpret schematicsand specifications.
4. Good communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
5. Experience in the creation of technical procedural documentation.
6. Five years of Manufacturing related experience as an Electrical Engineer.
7. Proficient with oscilloscope, DMM, data acquisition systems, and firmware debuggers.
5.0 Work Environment/Physical Demands:
1. The position required excellent verbal and communication skills.
2. Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
3. Ability to be mobile with a moderate level of walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6.0 Travel: Is
20% Travel required
1.0 Position Summary:
Reporting to the Senior Manufacturing Engineer, this position assists in the facilitation of product design and manufacturing from the initial design stage through product release and end of life, as it relates to electronic controls for the El Paso operation.
Offer Relocation : No
Submit your Resume