Channel Manager/ RTM Manager
Job ID: A34366
Location: West and North, Delhi (incl. Ghaziabad, Noida, Gurgaon & Faridabad), Mumbai, India
With nearly US$1 billion invested already Shell is the only global integrated oil major to have a fuel retail license in India. Besides being a major private sector supplier of crude, products, chemicals and technology to public/private sector oil companies, Shell also has key interests in lubricants, bitumen and LPG while operating an LNG receiving and re-gasification terminal, as well as a significant Technology center and a financial shared services center. India has been a focus country for investments from the global Shell Foundation, which has committed resources across seven programs and has already spent over USD5.5 million to date impacting more than 1,19,000 households and 195 entrepreneurs.
• To support development of and the sustainable implementation of the agreed India RTM strategy,policies and procedures in line with local / global processes and agreed timelines.
• To support the Indirect Channel Excellence Manager,sales and marketing to implement global Indirect Channel Excellence programmes.
• To ensure that RTM and Indirect Channel implementation risks are proactively monitored and actioned within their area of responsibility.
• To enable the achievement of growth targets within the indirect channel by improving the quality and competence of our Indirect Sales & Marketing Teams and our Distributors by coaching and implementing RTM and Indirect Channel Excellence programmes and tools
• Prompt in responding to queries from Channel Partners on claims,rebates,etc
• Good in Stakeholder Management to get things done within the organisation
• Ability to build trust and confidence with channel partners
• Ability to represent Shell and themselves with professionalism as they are the face of the organisation
• Ability to have “difficult conversations” on performance
• Persuasive skills to be able to persuade customers on how Shell’s DVP/ solutions will help to overcome business problems
* Bachelors degree / MBA with good communication skills
* 5 - 8 yrs Experience in managing Distributors/stakeholders
* Channel Sales Experience is preferred
Total Sales Volume = 18000 Kl in 2013
Total Proceeds = 300 Mn INR in 2013
Travel – 30% travel
Application Deadline: Wednesday 29 May 2013
Number of Vacancies: 2
Note by Shell Carrier:
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
RESUME SAMPLES FOR CHANNEL MANAGER / RTM MANAGER - FREE RESUMES SAMPLES | EXAMPLES | FORMAT DOWNLOAD