Thursday 12 September 2013

Resignation Letter format for Engineers

Resignation Letter format for Engineer | Resignation Letter for Computer Engineers | Resignation Letter format for Hardware Engineers.



=========================X=========================



DATE: 02/05/2012

To,
The Managing Director,
ABC Steel Industry,

Sub:  Resignation letter


Respected sir,


With reference to the above subject I am resigning from the post of Hardware Engineer from I.T. Division for my better prospectus. I am highly obliged to you for giving me a wonderful opportunity in your reputed and well-established organization. I am highly thankful to you for giving me a rich platform to grow up in my future.  I am pleased to gives time for 02 months for hire & training to new engineer.

Yours sincerely,


Mahendra Chaudhary,


Engineer – I.T. Division

 =========================X=========================


 =========================X=========================


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts