Software Engineer ( Jr or Sr)
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Type: Full Time Min.
Experience: Entry Level
Arcweb is looking for talented and passionate software engineers to join our fast-growing team.
Based in the heart of Philadelphia’s tech community, Arcweb is composed of some of the best technical minds in the region. Our passion is building applications that not only provide value to our customers, but also to the community at large. We design and develop awesome products and solutions for a variety of enterprises, and we accomplish this by providing our diverse portfolio of customers with timely and superior solutions. Approximately half of our business is in the financial services business vertical, and one-third is in building mobile apps.
We look for smart polyglot developers, people whohave positive attitudes, and are committed to the production availability of the systems they build. We're product specialists and we constantly launch new products for startups and billion dollar companies. If you join the team of Arcwebers, you'll build your portfolio of companies, products, frameworks, and languages faster than most companies in Philadelphia.
From Day 1, you will be a core member of the team, equipped with the necessary resources to make you successful. We invest heavily in our team, because our team is what has enabled us to continue growing at such a rapid pace. The Arcweb team has grown 10x in the past year, we invest heavily in our team, and that is what has enabled us to continue growing at such a rapid pace.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Developing functional and complete software products on web and mobile platforms
- Understanding customer requirements and effectively communicating with customers
- Communicating actively with development team
- Thinking independently and utilizing available resources
- Learning as much as possible
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering background
- Proficient in at least one mainstream compiled language (Objective-C, C#, Java, C++, C, etc.)
- Proficient in at least one mainstream interpreted language (Ruby, Python, PHP, etc.)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
Competitive Benefits of Working @ Arcweb
Team-oriented, callaborative environment
- Entrepreneurial feel
- Great salary and benefits
- Growth opportunities
- Encourage continual learning and ambition
- Work from office 3 days a week, work from home 2.
Since we believe in building a community and sustaining relationships, we are offering a Referral Award of $1,000, payable after the candidate has been chosen and has successfully completed 90 days here at Arcweb.
If you have the desire to learn and grow as a software engineer, come join our team. We have big ideas, and are looking for more big thinkers.
This is a full-time position based in Philadelphia, Pa. This is not a sub-contractor position.