Position Sales Coordinator
Category Sales and Marketing
Location EnergeX - Houston, TX
Do you want to work for a stable, growing organization that reaches back more than 130 years? Our steel tube and pipe products have helped build landmarks and buildings in North America; Come build your career at JMC Steel Group!
EnergeX, a division of JMC Steel Group is currently seeking a Sales Coordinator for our location in Houston, TX. This role, reporting to the Customer Service Manager, will assist in ensuring EnergeX shipments are released in a timely manner.
- Actively search for ready to ship tons and create a Bill of Lading utilizing SAP
- Liaise with the sales and logistics department to coordinate ready to ship loads
- Notify sales and planning departments when more tons are needed to fill out orders
- Attend daily or weekly calls that will involve shipping targets etc.
- Communicate with customers to ensure proper delivery scheduled are met.
- Create and develop rail reporting
- Trace outbound and inbound rail cars using software package
- Occasionally look up and distribute rail/ trucks rates
- Other duties as assigned by manager
The ideal candidate for this role will possess an Associate’s Degree and at least two years of similar experience.
- Experience in Microsoft office suite
- Knowledge of SAP or a similar ERP is a must
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
JMC Steel Group offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including low cost, high quality medical and dental benefits. In addition, we have an amazing tuition assistance program, a bonus plan, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, immediate vesting and much more.
We are JMC Steel Group.
We manufacture superior quality tubular and related products, and provide outstanding service for our valued customers.
We seek to continuously advance the skills and opportunities of our employees, utilizing the latest technology and management tools available to consistently increase profitability and the enterprise value of JMC Steel Group and of our customers.
About the Organization JMC Steel Group includes the operating divisions of Atlas Tube, EnergeX, Picoma and Wheatland Tube. We are the largest independent manufacturer of hollow structural sections (HSS) and steel pipe in North America and the top producer of electrical conduit and fittings in the United States. We deliver a broad range of pipe and tube solutions that build our customers' success.
We produce more than 2.0 million tons of tubular products a year through our 15 Manufacturing facilities. With a thorough understanding of our customer's businesses and markets, we enable wholesalers, distributors, fabricators, original equipment manufacturers, contractors and design/build engineering companies throughout North America to manage inventory, reduce supply chain costs, and meet their customer's needs.
Non-Residential Construction, Energy, Transportation, Government, Utilities - click to apply