Help Desk Support - (IT Technician - Level I)
Tracking Code: 333-424
The IT Technician is responsible for “level 1” hardware and software support of desktops and laptop computers for office and field personnel. Other functions would include supporting printers, copiers, and mobile devices. The IT Technician performs these support tasks over the phone, via email and in person. The IT Technician documents, tracks and monitors the problems to ensure timely resolution.
- Perform company-wide customer support for all IT issues.
- Performs a variety of IT tasks including general IT issues, computer support, printers, copiers, phones, laptops and PDA devices.
- Software support on all company-wide products and applications plus any standard MS Office products.
- Some after-hours and weekend work will be required.
- Minimum travel may be required.
- Experience with Windows OS 2000/XP/Vista/7. MS Office, Outlook, IE and other TCP applications.
- General understanding of networks, switches and hubs.
- Install and support of computer programs, installation issues and removal process including disk formatting.
- General Understanding of VPN, terminal services and remote connectivity.
- Excellent troubleshooting and resolution skills including good judgment and decisions skills.
- Experience with Help Desk ticketing procedures and software
- Some experience with Active Directory for setting up user accounts.
- Some experience with installing virus products and removing viruses.
- Associate degree or A+ certification and 1 year of experience with hands on support.
- Must speak English fluently and clearly
Lift at least 50 lbs to 4 feet and carry to another floor including stair climbs up or down.
Job Location : Deer Park, Texas, United States
Position Type :Full-Time/Regular
Apply job: IT Technician