Tidel Engineering LP - Carrollton, TX
We are looking for a Financial Analyst/Staff Accountant to join our Finance team at Tidel Engineering. This position will assist with financial forecasting and reporting, perform detailed analysis projects, participate in month end close activities and support general accounting operations. The Analyst will have the opportunity to interface with Tidel's operational management during the course of analysis and research projects.
The successful candidate will have excellent analysis ability and skill, be able to communicate clearly, and have a strong desire to produce excellent and accurate work.
Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
- 2-3 years of experience in an accounting/analysis role
- Excellent analytic ability
- Excellent MS Office skills – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with a full cycle accounting/month end close environment
- Account reconciliation/analysis
- Cost accounting and/or inventory experience a very strong plus
- Experience with an ERP accounting system a strong plus, especially Epicor ERP 9