Job Title: Engineers
Date Posted : 9/3/2013
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Position Id: 91
Valdes Engineering Company provides professional engineering and project management services to the Petroleum Refining, Chemical, Power, Industrial, and Steel Industries. We have offices in the Western suburbs of Chicago, Northwest Indiana and Allen Park, Michigan. Our dynamic organization seeks qualified Engineers in all disciplines.
We offer careers in the following areas:
Automation & Controls
Piping & Plant Layout
- Bachelor of Science Degree or higher in one of the engineering disciplines
- Basic knowledge of industry and regulatory standards
- Good oral and written communication skills
- May visit job site as required for exchange of information.
- Interface with client engineering representatives and other discipline engineers
- Basic knowledge within specific engineering discipline
- Verify field conditions, constructability of designs, and assist in resolving problems during field construction
- Analyze, design, produce detailed construction drawing for clients, and prepare specifications for purchase and construction
The ideal candidate will have strong oral and written communication skills, excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel, the ability to work in a team environment, self-motivated, well organized and able to handle multiple tasks.
Valdes Engineering Company is looking for bright and talented people that want to take their career to the next level. We offer many rewarding career paths to challenge and engage our employees at all phases of their careers. Our office provides a team environment, and excellent working conditions, which allow individuals to maximize their potential. Valdes Engineering offers an outstanding benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K plan, Company paid Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance, and Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance and tuition reimbursement. Click to Apply