Customer Service / Admin Support
Job Tracking ID: 512188-424397
Location: Akron, OH
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: September 05, 2013
Since 1933 Famous Enterprises has developed a reputation for distributing high quality products, having professional and knowledgeable Associates, providing exceptional customer service and offering competitive pricing. Famous Enterprises has also developed a strong reputation within the industry for its breadth of depth of inventory and broad product lines.
Famous Enterprises is a family-owned business. Since family is so important to us, we feel a special commitment to the communities where we work. Our commitment and sense of family extends to every one of our Famous Associates whose expertise includes HVAC, Plumbing, Industrial and Building Products for the residential, commercial and institutional markets.
Famous Enterprises (Famous Supply / J.F. Good / PPHI) is hiring an Administrative Support Associate to join our team!
The Administrative Assistant / Switchboard Operator Associate assures that internal and external customers receive efficient and courteous service by telephone or in person. The Associate will be responsible for general business office functions in the branch office.
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent Customer Service skills with internal and external Customers
- Performs a variety of routine typing and clerical duties as necessary
- Maintains appropriate records and files including personnel and customer account
- Switchboard Operation - Answers multi-line phone system, directs calls, and assists callers
- Responds to Customer inquiries
- Assists with project implementation
- Assist team in office
- A high school Diploma or GED is required
- 2 years Administrative Experience a must
- Intermediate level with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook desired
- Multi-tasking in a very fast paced work environment
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Experience with billing/invoices is required
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule to accommodate business needs
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Level of Education: High School/GED
Starting Date : ASAP