Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time Min.
Experience: Mid Level
Realize your true potential at Bracket!
Our goal, which we pursue with unparalleled passion, is to deliver best-in-class technical and scientific solutions to our clients. To achieve this, we maintain an unwavering commitment to employing only the brightest, most talented colleagues from a wide variety of professional fields. We are always interested in talking to candidates with sharp minds, a penchant for creative problem-solving, and a hard-wired, instinctual commitment to exceptional customer service.
What are you looking for in your next role?
• An opportunity to accelerate the use of technology in clinical trials?
• A chance to propel your established life sciences career in a new direction?
• A position that allows you to contribute to the “greater good” by playing a part in bringing new medicines to the world?
• An opportunity to join an organization dedicated to providing career development opportunities for high-performing employees?
• A combination of the above?
No matter your career objective, you’ll find that Bracket fosters personal and professional growth on many levels in a fast-paced environment where your advancement opportunities are limited only by your talent and interests. You’ll be surrounded by other smart, hard-working and committed colleagues from diverse technical, clinical, project management and other specialized professions. We work hard to provide a casual and fun workplace in which employees feel truly engaged in the compelling mission of helping our clients achieve greater certainty and accurate outcomes in their clinical trials
This position manages specific tasks related to the accurate maintenance, recording and reporting of financial data according to generally accepted accounting principles, including involvement with the monthly and fiscal year-end closing processes, as well as a variety of accounting transaction, tax, and account reconciliation processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Note: Other duties may be assigned.
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
• Prepare and enter monthly journal entries.
• Enter, maintain, and reconcile fixed assets and internally developed capitalized software.
• Reconcile intercompany related accounts, including payroll and benefits.
• Assist in the preparation and submission of the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement packages and reports.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial and tax related filings and reports.
• Assist in the review and coding of vendor invoices.
Skills & Competencies
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Must have three-to-four years of accounting experience.
• Proficiency with computers; specifically Microsoft Windows and Office tools (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Accounting Systems, preferably Microsoft Great Plains.
• Ability to manage own time and proactively identify prioritized tasks.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent planning and organization skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and an outstanding benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with Company match, life insurance, and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V