|CV for Electrical Engineers Page No.1|
|CV for Electrical Engineers Page No.2|
Street no.05 A,
Cell No. : +1 – 000 0000 000
A career that is challenging and interesting. A job that give me opportunities to work at the leading edge of technology to learn, to innovate, to lead other and feel the satisfaction of success and potential to meet the challenge of growing demand.
Chief - Electrical Department
Oliver equipment 123 limited,
Nr. Myjobsresumes.blogspot.com office,
Manufacturers of heavy equipments
- All work concern with Power suppliers release process and with its agreements processes.
- To be approving of all concern to electrical work.
- To prepare planning chart of electrical required items regarding new installation, project and plant machinery.
- Break down percentage data analysis work of down time of machine.
- To prepare preventive maintenance schedule chart.
- To prepare daily to daily work report under to shift setting and manpower adjustment.
- Electrical maintenance of LTD control panel, Motor, Pump, Generator, A.C.B., and V.C.B.
- Transformer, A.C., Drive, D.O.L – Star Delta Starter & Crain Maintenance.
- P.I.D., D.T.C. Controller and
- ISO Documentation work with practical with Management Representative for plant Internal – External Audit.
- Electrical Service Technician – June -1997 with 75%
- Degree in Electrical Engineer – Oct 2001 with 85 %
- Microsoft office tools, Windows Operating system
- Minitab, Auto CAD
- Commitment to Quality & Results.
- Sincere in Attitude.
- Positive, Professional Attitude.
- Self Confident
Date of Birth: 05.1.1977
Language Know: English (U.S), French, Dutch English.