Welders - Structural
Job ID : 2013-3074
No. of Openings : 8
Location : US-TX-Houston
Category: Manufacturing & Industrial
Jobs Posted : 13/06/2013
Since its inception in 1984, NCI has become one of the largest integrated manufacturers and marketers of metal coil coating solutions, metal components and custom metal building systems for the non-residential construction industry in North America. Product innovation, organic growth and numerous strategic and highly advantageous acquisitions have led to the continued development of this successful organization..
Structural MIG Welders: Must own leather steel toe boots. Other warehouse duties as assigned.
Fitters: Lay out, fit, and fabricate metal components to assemble structural forms, such as machinery frames, bridge parts, and pressure vessels, using knowledge of welding techniques, metallurgy, and engineering requirements.
These positions are budgeted, based on experience and are full time with overtime available and benefits to include: Daily overtime,paid time off, paid holidays, monthly production bonuses, and 80% company paid insurances.
- Salary requirement MUST be within Budget
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Able to read blueprints is preferred
- Must be a self starter and eager to learn
- Must have completed Vocational Course MIG in welding or have 1 year experience in welding
- GMAW welding skills required. (Must be able to pass an AWS weld certification test).
- Must be able to operate MIG welders, measuring tools, grinders, torches, other hand tools and hammers.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in overhead crane operation helpful.
- MUST be able to pass Background & Drug Screen
Apply for Structural welder jobs