08th May, 2013
Software Developer - Jobs in IT
Job Title:Software Developer 5
Organization Name:Product Development
Oracle JD Edwards is a world class suite of ERP applications that help businesses run their operations from finance to manufacturing to distribution. What we are looking for is a very strong architect level person that will help enable us to simplify upgrades of the software to the next level. This person will not only work with the engineering team on the ERP upgrade, but will also be key in discussing upgrade concepts and features with 'C' level executives of current and future customers.
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. Define specifications for significant new projects and specify, design and develop software according to those specifications. You will perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 more years of software engineering or related experience.
The primary responsibility of the Upgrade/Migration Technical Architect is to gather user’s business requirements and to design solutions that meet those requirements specific to the areas of product release upgrades and JDE World to EnterpriseOne migration. The Technical Architect will be responsible for developing requirements specifications, architecture diagrams, cost-benefit analysis, and other application designs. While responsibilities will vary from project to project, a Technical Architect is typically expected to:
- Obtain customer business requirements and develop corresponding application design
- Serve as an individual contributor for key components of a client upgrade for JDE releases and World to EOne migration solutions
- Communicate system requirements and application design to Development team members
- Provide technical assistance in the development of the solution as needed
- Provide mentoring and support to team members
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical personnel
- 5+ years of overall technical experience
- 5+ years JD Edwards experience
- Experience in formal methodologies (i.e. RUP, Method/1, etc.)
- Good knowledge of EnterpriseOne Technical Architecture and the World Foundation
- Experience in as many as possible of: J2EE/EJB, SQL, XML, C/C++ , RPG III and RPG ILE
- 5+ years experience working with either following major RDBMS systems (no DBA experience required): Oracle, MS SQL*Server, and DB2
- 5+ years experience working with Unix (Solaris, AIX, HPUX), OS/400 and Windows 2000/NT
FREE RESUME SAMPLE FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER IN PDF
FREE RESUME SAMPLE FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER IN WORD FORMAT