Packer Crane Driver and Line Operator for Cold Steel Mill
Applications are sought for fixed term positions of Packer Crane Driver / Line Operator in the Cold Strip Mill.
The primary function of this position is crane driving and packing/distribution of prime products.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An uncompromising attitude to health and safety.
- Fit and capable of lifting moderate weight to 20kg.
- Forklift and/or crane driving experience, especially within NZ Steel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude.
- The ability to work effectively as an individual as well as part of a team.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- NCEA Level 2 excellence or equivalent.
- Trade Certificate.
Shift pattern to be discussed at interview. Certain levels of overtime will be expected to help maintain production flows through this plant.