Work Location: United States
Req #: 111123
# of openings: 1
The Senior Accountant will prepare and post journal entries, assist in the monthly close process for all international subsidiaries, including consolidations, analyzing and reviewing their financial information and reconciling intercompany activity. This position will also assist in the preparation of reconciliations and of the PBCs for our external accounting firm on a quarterly and annual basis. The Senior Accountant should have a strong technical background to assist with identification, research and implementation of significant accounting and reporting issues.
• Preparation and review of journal entries and reconciliations.
• Coordinate and review international subsidiaries’ financial statements and reporting packages on a monthly basis.
• Record journal entries for the inter company and other related transaction.
• Preparation of consolidation and CTA Roll forward.
• Assist with quarterly review and annual audit process, including preparation of PBCs.
• Assist in ensuring compliance with GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley policies.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance (equivalent).
• 6+ years of professional accounting experience.
• Experience supervising 5+ employees.
• Strong knowledge of GAAP.
• Experience with identification, research, and implementation of new GAAP pronouncements
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience using Oracle preferred.
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Ability to lift 25lbs with or without accommodations.
APPLY FOR SENIOR ACCOUNTANT