sales Assitant Jobs in USALocation : Millennium - Dallas, Dallas TX US 75219
Job Type : Full Time Career Level : Entry Level Education : Bachelor's Degree Category : Sales/Business Development Job Description :
Assisting Account Executives with support duties for handling high volume of television or radio airtime sales of represented stations to advertising agencies.
· Maintains sales agreements between the advertising agencies and television/radio stations. This includes: receiving orders, transmitting to stations, confirming and generating contacts, and resolving discrepancies.
· Handles all airtime scheduling problems (revisions, cancellations, preemptions makegoods, etc.).
· Services and assists clients (advertising agencies, media buyers and station managers) when needed. Heavy phone contact with them on a daily basis.
· Assists Account Executive with preparing presentations; use of rating and research information.
· Perform other responsibilities as directed by supervisor or manager.
Job Requirements :
· Must be an excellent communicator
· Ability to handle many tasks at once and to prioritize workload.
· Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
· Ability to troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies.
· Being a team player is important to be successful in this position.
· Must be computer literate (Microsoft Suite) and have willingness to learn new industry related programs.