Senior Hardware Engineer
Engineering | San Mateo, CA
- Contribute to the development of our next generation product lines.
- Having deep knowledge of product development life cycle; including front end design, and backend product delivery into manufacturing
- Ability to work with other groups, including software, mechanical and quality.
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years experience in hardware design
- Must have hands on board design experience familiar with design tools including PADS, Allegro and/or Orcad
- Strong knowledge with high speed design signal integrity issues, power distribution techniques and modern processors, memories (DDR2, DDR3)
- Familiar with multicore processors, and architecture
- Knowledge of multi Gigabit serial busses like PCI-E, DDR2, DDR3, PCIe Gen1 and Gen2 protocol and physical layer
- Familiar with USB, SAS, SATA
- Comfortable with board bring up and design validation on prototypes
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills