This is a desktop technician position supporting eHR device deployment in the east bay region. The technician would primarily work in Oakland but would be required to travel to other facilities in the region. Experience working in a hospital setting as a desktop technician is strongly recommended for this position. Candidate must be able to lift computers and printers up to 50 lbs.
• Technical Software Support
a) Desktop Remediation
b) Software Remediation
b) Documenting Software and Hardware procedures
c) Following current enterprise IT standards for hardware and software support.
• Good interpersonal communications, both verbal and written.
• Self starter
• Quick learner
• Leadership qualities
• Desktop IT experience, 3-4 years in a hospital environment is preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Windows XP Professional and Windows 7 in a large Active Directory environment is required
• Installation of computer peripheral interfaces and/or mobile computer devices
• Installation of various software applications including Microsoft Office
• Installation and configuration of printers
• Configuration of wireless/mobile computer technology
• Associate's degree in computer science is desired or equivalent combination of education and experience. MCDST or A+ certification preferred.
6 month contract
|Location||SARCOM - Oakland, CA|
Staff Augmentation Services
apply for desktop technician job